Sunday, January 30, 2011

One More Note...

One last thing to add for today...for everyone's wedding they want to look their best. Period. After that night, you can pull the rip-chord on your body and let the fat flow because you ain't leaving her and she ain't leaving you so there's no one left to impress. So figuring our ideal wedding is going to be held this upcoming October '11, that leaves me potentially 9 full months to try to get my porkchops into shape. Every Sunday, I'll finish a post with a bottom line that will keep track of my total progress of weight lost since today, Jan. 30. It'll look like this:

( - 2 )

Or something like that...meaning I've lost 2 total pounds. I just figured if I publicly post my progress on the interweb for all to see, I'll hold myself accountable a lot more often than not. I know before I met Brit, I had pushed myself to lose 60 lbs (yeah...I used to be a whale...now I'm an orca), so I know I'm capable of it, but once you get that girl, who cares anymore? This is going to make this blog a whole lot interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Posting it for everyone to see DEF helps you get motivated. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete